Traditional Anodised Aluminium
How to use and care for this quality product
- Wash before first use in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly. Not suitable for dishwashers.
- Use your favorite cooking oil or fat to lightly grease the inside of the pan and base before pushing the base into the cake pan. This helps the base to push in and out of the cake pan very easily and also enhances the non-stick performance of your pan.
- Repeatedly pushing the pan base "in & out of a completely dry pan will stiffen the resistance whilst even the very minimum of oil or fat will ensure a beautifully smooth action.
- You will find that after a few uses, this superb aluminum product will build up a natural patina that further enhances the nonstick performance - it gets better the more you use it!
- Ensure the base is pushed all the way down into the cakepan and sits evenly on the bottom inside edge of the pan.
- Never use heat above 230°C, (445°F) or place the dish over direct heat, electric radiant element or gas flame.
- Leave baking to cool before turning out - it is OK to carefully run a thin knife between the cake and pan wall before pushing out the cake.
- To "push" baking out of pan:
- Place the PushPan®on a smaller sized article such as a small mixing bowl or large, empty mug.
- Whatever you use, please make sure it is stable and not likely to topple over.
- Holding the top edge of the PushPan®with both hands on opposite sides of the pan. Push the pan steadily down and watch your cake or baking rise smoothly and perfectly from the pan.
- To clean the dish, rinse in warm, soapy water, wipe with a cloth and dry thoroughly. Do not use metal scourers or harsh abrasives.
- To remove burnt-on food left in the cake pan, leave to soak for a few minutes in hot, soapy water before starting to clean.
- NOT SUITABLE FOR DISHWASHERS. In common with many high-quality products, anodized bakeware should never be put in the dishwasher. Some dishwasher detergents contain caustic cleaning agents which may damage the surface of your pan.
- Suitable for use in freezers and all types of conventional ovens but not microwaves.
- The silicone seal is made from high grade materials that pass both FDA and LFBG testing requirements.
- There is no need to remove the seal for normal cleaning.
- Should you remove the seal for any reason, including replacement then please ensure that you replace it according to this drawing.
Please click below for further instructions in English, French, German & Spanish